Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bug Bath

My baby girl was getting a bit stinky.  She actually started smelling like a dog. SHE AIN'T A DOG! She's a bug.  My bugbug. I just brought her into the shower with me and washed her pretty.  She is so soft and goodsmellums now. I was surprised she didn't go bugnuts on me.

Mr. Bubbles had to dry her off  and she fell right to sleep after burying herself under a pillow and a blanket. 


I contract with a company in NY that provides after-hours collection for drug screens and breath alcohol tests.  My counterpart here in OKC is off for the next week and I am getting all the call-outs.  I love it, I love my job! But I have been gone a lot between collections and errands. It has just been too warm to drag Ms. Bug along.  Mr. B says she just cries and whines when I leave.  When I come back, she attacks me.  So I have been feeling a bit guilty like I am neglecting her.  I got her this Hello Kitty Ty beanie toy.  She loves it.


I found this Ty beanie octopus at a yard sale. OH does Ms. Bug LOVE this toy.  It is bigger than her but she is tough and does not let EightLegs get the upper hand in a fight.

Man, I am tired.  I feel like I am living on energy drinks and other assorted caffienated beverages! But hey, if I get called out, I am happy to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment